Become a sponsor and:
Gain brand recognition
Meet your target group
… and ultimately, win more business
Operational process support in the digital age
Outdated or inadequate processes, information silos and scattered system landscapes prevent flexible, effective and efficient work. Companies and their employees suffer from the lack of an overview of systems, processes and workflows.
Digital transformation is inevitable. But many companies do not know how to successfully tackle this Herculean task.
The coronavirus pandemic has exposed the urgency and importance of the digital workplace.
Companies have yet to internalize the philosophy of digital working and don’t know how to go about it.
Companies need good solutions: A strong foundation and clear guardrails to unleash their potential.
There are always new tools and projects – but the overarching vision is missing, as is a realistic strategy for implementing them. Which tools can help where remains unclear.
Present your products
Increase your visibility
Generate new leads
Establish valuable contacts
Gain new customers
Strengthen your business
Operational process support
Input management visualization & analytics
CRM, CX, Marketing Automation and modern sales workplace
ECM/ DMS, Collaboration, Analytics, ERP
Our event tool Hubilo
We’re using a new event tool that offers improved networking, exchange and direct interaction, while not overlooking the event content.
With this platform, we can now bring you closer to your prospects and customers!
Live and recorded sessions as well as additional content will be made available during and after the event. Participants can chat, ask questions and take part in polls during the sessions.
Each sponsor will get their own landing page where they can present content, which is also featured in the sessions.
You will get your own landing page, where you can present your solution with different options, for example:
- Provision of videos and products
- Provision of content (e.g., brochures) for download
- Answers to visitors’ questions
- Respond to contact requests from visitors
- Calls to action
Structure of the event
BARC keynote & trends
Break (30 minutes)
Introduction to Stream 1
e.g., ECM/DMS – Modern document-oriented work (BARC, 15 minutes)
Sponsors 1 to 3, 20 minutes each
Live FAQ/discussion involving the sponsors (15 minutes)
Break (30 minutes)
Same structure as above
Selected attendees from 2021
- Thurgauer Kantonalbank
- Bäderland Hamburg
- Stadt Krefeld
- Bauer Media Group
- Bayerische Landesätzekammer
- Netze BW
Vital statistics 2021
155 (38.5%) attendees from end-user companies
295 unique visitors on the platform on both days
average of 195 participants per stream
average of 46 leads per exhibitor booth
- Project Managers
- Process Owners
- Chief Marketing Officers / Marketing Managers
- Chief Sales Officers / Sales employees
- Chief Executive Officers / IT Managers / IT staff
- Business users
Sponsors in 2021
- Presentation by the provider on the event platform with video contribution (duration: 20 minutes)
- Participation in the Q&A round (15 minutes in total) within the stream
- Upload of your software presentation/video + publication of your content (white paper, product description, case study, etc.) in the BARC library for up to 6 months
- Presence in the marketing campaign (including logo on the website and in mailings)
- Leads: the participants from your presentation (live and on-demand) plus visitors to your virtual booth
*for one presentation in a stream