Why your case study and solution should feature in BARC Guide Digital Workplace
Because decision-makers begin digitalizing and optimizing their workplaces here
BARC Guide Digital Workplace provides decision-makers with all the information they need to successfully digitalize all of the company's workplaces - from user experiences and checklists to expert advice.
Take the opportunity to show your target group how you can support companies in digitalizing their workflows and business processes in various deployment scenarios.
”"The brands who show up with the right message at just the right moment are the ones on the path to growth and revenue.“Google Analytics, Linking analytics and ads
Because you can reach your target group in the right place at the right time
BARC Guide Digital Workplace is read by over 4,000 qualified decision-makers from a wide range of industries and public bodies across Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
The right time: Readers can learn from expert tips, case studies and software solution overviews to make the right technology decisions in the digitalization of their workplaces. BARC Guide Digital Workplace is the first point of contact for decision-makers.
The right place: Place your company in BARC Guide Digital Workplace with a case study, company profile, references and contact details.
Because this is how to ensure that your product is considered in software selection projects in the DACH region
The BARC Guide is an indispensable reference for technology selection in companies and public bodies. It provides decision-makers with all the basics they need to get started: From checklists and "Dos & Don'ts" to the heart of the guide: the product overview.
- Distribution to the ~400 people attending our Digital Workplace conference
Digital Workplace Platform
- Year-round promotion as part of the platform campaign
How can you promote yourself in the BARC Guide?
The BARC Guide Digital Workplace supports companies and public bodies on the way to becoming a digital organization. We provide modern decision-makers with valuable inspiration, practical tips and guidance on how to make their workplaces digital and efficient.
- Field reports and best practice examples
- Expert tips and recommendations for action
- Expert contributions
- Overview of all relevant solutions
The core of the BARC Guide is a detailed static map, which is updated every year by BARC analysts. The static map is the basis of the online database and displays solutions in the relevant software segments.
Present yourself in the Guide:
- Book a company profile to influence decision-makers interested in your product and immediately refer them to the right colleague in your sales department.
- Case Study: Win over prospective customers with a world-class example of how your software can be used successfully.
- Advertisements: Achieve even greater visibility – so your product is never overlooked.
All bookings for the BARC Guide come with complimentary inclusion on the interactive Digital Workplace Map.
As a booker of the guide you are also represented on the interactive Digital Workplace Map. It provides decision-makers with an overview of the software solutions for the digitalization of workplaces. Decision-makers can use filter options to display the solutions that fit their requirements. As a booker, you benefit from increased visibility and traffic.
- Bookers are displayed on the map with their logo
- In your extended profile, you can include pictures, videos, case studies and other information. This makes it easy for your potential customers to find out more about the advantages of your product with just one click.