BARC helps you to understand customer demand, buying behavior, competition and market trends.
Build the winning product
How BARC can help you to build a winning product
In order to conquer a new market or to develop further in an existing market, comprehensive knowledge of the relevant target group, market and technology trends as well as the competition is required. We have many years of experience in the data & analytics, ECM, CRM and ERP software segments and are particularly familiar with the European and North American markets.
Why BARC is the best partner when it comes to successfully building, growing and scaling your products:
- Our employees evaluate and research the business software market and all its key players both on the sell and the buy side on an ongoing basis.
- We know the users and key drivers of investment decisions from our experience in hundreds of consulting engagements and research projects.
- We understand market forces and trends unlike any other analyst.
Our advisory services for product managers
BARC will help you to understand where markets are heading
BARC can draw from a unique combination of resources to understand market trends: We engage with hundreds of vendors and users each year, working with them on their specific needs and challenges, understanding changes in buying behavior along the way. Every six months, we distill the key trends and segment them in several categories to understand changes and get a better grasp of which topics relate to others and how. Additionally, the BARC Trend Monitor takes a completely different approach: Every year we ask >2500 data & analytics practitioners to give their personal assessment of the importance of trends for their work. This adds another interesting perspective on the question of which product capabilities are important to win deals in the future.
You will learn:
- Which events and market changes are relevant or await us in the future?
- What are the current customer trends and requirements from the point of view of BARC analysts and practitioners themselves?
- What are the effects of trends on your positioning, portfolio and product roadmap?
Keep one step ahead of the competition
BARC answers your individual questions on market and buyer trends, competitors, specific feature ideas and your product roadmap during an interactive workshop. You will benefit from the market expertise of our experienced BARC analysts and the results from our latest surveys, BARC Scores and the Data, BI & Analytics Trend Monitor.
Topics we usually cover:
- Current trends – topics for users
- Market positioning
- Customer feedback from selection processes with your involvement
- Competitive situation
- Market figures
- M&A and investments update
- Increasing visibility
- Distribution strategies
- Partner search